Moodle 2 for Teaching 4-9 Year Olds Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- A beginner's guide with lots of practical examples
- Learn how to create a wealth of exciting activities to make teaching and learning fun
- Minimize the stress of lesson planning with lots of exercises that can be used again and again
- Written to Moodle 2, the examples in this book can also be used in previous versions of Moodle
- The complete software list accompanying this book is available here
- The online Moodle course accompanying this book is available here
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at teachers of children aged 4 to 9 who wish to integrate the Moodle open source virtual learning environment into their teaching. It assumes a basic knowledge of the Web but no prior knowledge of Moodle, although it is expected that you will either have Moodle already set up in your school, or a friendly IT technician who can do it for you.