Moodle 1.9 Multimedia
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Ideas and best practices for teachers and trainers on using multimedia effectively in Moodle
- Ample screenshots and clear explanations to facilitate learning
- Covers working with TeacherTube, embedding interactive Flash games, podcasting, and more
- Create instructional materials and design students' activities around multimedia
- A step-by-step approach where the reader is taken through examples
Who This Book Is For
The book is primarily aimed at teachers and trainers who run professional courses and have experience in the use of Moodle. At the same time, it is not necessary to have an advanced technical background to create multimedia elements, as the tasks will be simple and as little time consuming as possible, relevant to everyday use.