Moodle 1.9 E-Learning Course Development
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Updated for Moodle version 1.9
- Straightforward coverage of installing and using the Moodle system
- Working with Moodle features in all learning environments
- A unique course-based approach focuses your attention on designing well-structured, interactive, and successful courses
- Configure site settings, set up the front page, create user accounts, and create courses
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anyone who wants to get the best from Moodle. Beginners will get a thorough guide to how the software works, with great ideas for getting off to a good start with their first course. More experienced Moodlers will find powerful insights into developing more successful and educational courses.