Mastering Adobe Captivate 6
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Step by step tutorial to build three projects including a demonstration, a simulation and a random SCORM-compliant quiz featuring all possible question slides.
- Enhance your projects by adding interactivity, animations, sound and more
- Publish your project in a wide variety of formats enabling virtually any desktop and mobile devices to play your e-learning content
- Deploy your e-Learning content on a SCORM or AICC-compliant LMS
- Learn by doing. Each concept is immediately explained with a meaningful exercise
Who This Book Is For
If you are:
- A teacher wanting to produce high quality e-learning content for your students.
- Working in a training department and want to implement e-learning in your company.
- Using a SCORM or AICC-compliant LMS and want to produce e-learning content to track your students’ performance.
- A webmaster in need of a fun and interactive way to produce an FAQ or a support site.
- Interested in e-learning.
Then, this book is for you! A basic knowledge of your operating system (Mac or Windows) is all it takes to author the next generation of e-learning content with this book.