Mahara ePortfolios: Beginner’s Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- A step-by-step approach that takes you through examples with ample screenshots and clear explanations
- Create, customize, and maintain an impressive personal digital portfolio of web pages and mini websites (collections) with a simple point-and-click interface
- Create and manage online learning communities and social networks through groups, shared file areas, and forums
Who This Book Is For
Pick up this book if you want to get started with Mahara. This book is for you if:
- You are an employee, student or other type of learner wanting to maintain online documentation of your projects and share it with a particular assessor/CPD Manager/teacher/trainer for feedback.
- You are a teacher or mentor wanting to set up an e-portfolio for your students or employees in order to encourage and advance personalized and reflective learning.
- You are a professional wanting to share your journals and project documents with your team by sharing your existing knowledge and creating new knowledge in communities of professional practice.
- You are a human resources professional who wants a software application which will enable your team to generate, capture and transfer tacit knowledge.
- No previous experience of Mahara is required.