Mahara 1.2 E-Portfolios: Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Create, customize, and maintain an impressive personal digital portfolio with a simple point-and-click interface
- Set customized access to share your text files, images, and videos with your family, friends, and others
- Create online learning communities and social networks through groups, blogs, and forums
- A step-by-step approach that takes you through examples with ample screenshots and clear explanations
Who This Book Is For
Pick this book up if you want to get started with Mahara.
This book is for you if:
- You are a student/learner wanting to maintain online documentation of your projects and share it with a particular teacher/trainer for feedback
- You are a teacher wanting to set up an e-portfolio for your students in order to encourage and advance personalized and reflective learning
- You are a professional wanting to share your journals and project documents with your team by sharing your existing knowledge and creating new knowledge in communities of professional practice
- No previous experience of Mahara is required.