LaTeX Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Use LaTeX's powerful features to produce professionally designed texts
- Install LaTeX; download, set up, and use additional styles, templates, and tools
- Typeset math formulas and scientific expressions to the highest standards
- Include graphics and work with figures and tables
- Benefit from professional fonts and modern PDF features
Who This Book Is For
If you are about to write mathematical or scientific papers, seminar handouts, or even plan to write a thesis, then this book offers you a fast-paced and practical introduction. Particularly during studying in school and university you will benefit much, as a mathematician or physicist as well as an engineer or a humanist. Everybody with high expectations who plans to write a paper or a book will be delighted by this stable software.