IT Inventory and Resource Management with OCS Inventory NG 1.02
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Understand and implement an IT Inventory and Resource Management solution and learn the necessary know-how in simple terms
- Reduce unnecessary paper-work by centralizing the asset management
- Audit installed software and track software licenses seamlessly just with a few clicks
- Manage multiple office locations from a central place—get a bird's eye view
- Follows a step-by-step approach visually aided with screenshots and diagrams
Who This Book Is For
This book targets an audience of system administrators and IT professionals who are required to implement, configure, customize, and work with IT Inventory and Asset Management solutions. The book does not presume any prior knowledge of inventory management, just a solid grasp of the server/client model and familiarity with the chosen operating system along with the necessary web server and database server terminologies. Anyone with an interest in inventorying IT assets and solving real-world resource management dilemmas will enjoy this book.