- Get started with cloud computing
- Store your files safely and access them online with Google Drive
- Access Google Drive from anywhere with your web browser, phone, or tablet
- Create new documents, presentations, and spreadsheets in Google Drive
- Upload files and folders from your computer into Google Drive
- Organize your files and folders in Google Drive
- Search for files by keyword, filter, or both
- Share and collaborate on files with other people
In recent years, we’ve enjoyed being able to do more and more online and in the cloud. Google Drive brings the power and convenience of working online for you and your files. With Google Drive, you can create and store your files safely in the cloud, share them if desired, and access them from anywhere using a web browser, smartphone, or tablet computer.
"Instant Google Drive Starter" is your companion to getting started with the world of cloud computing and working with your files online. With clear visuals and step-by-step examples, this book shows you how to use Google Drive from start to finish. From creating documents and files in Google Drive to sharing them with others and accessing them anywhere using your web browser, phone, or tablet computer – you’ll be working in the cloud.
This book starts with the very basics of cloud computing, providing clear examples for ways you can use Google Drive to work with your files in the cloud, and the benefits of doing so. It will take you step-by-step through all the aspects of using Google Drive to get you quickly working with your files online, accessing them from anywhere using a web browser, smartphone, or tablet computer.
You’ll learn how to use Google Drive to create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and also how you can upload folders and files from your hard drive into Google Drive using your web browser. Once your files are in Google Drive, this book will show you all the things you can do with them: edit them online from anywhere (including your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet), and even share them with others if desired. This book will also show you how to use the Google Drive sync program to back up your files to the cloud and keep them automatically in sync between your computer’s hard drive and Google Drive.
You will learn everything you need to know to create and store your files safely in the cloud with Google Drive, share them with others if desired, and access them from anywhere using a web browser, smartphone, or tablet computer.
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Use Google Drive to safely store, organize, and access your files from anywhere with your computer, phone, or tablet
- Upload files and folders from your hard drive into Google Drive
- Get stuff done in the cloud by sharing files, collaborating with others, and using add-on apps for Google Drive