IBM Sametime 8.5.2 Administration Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Discover all the servers and components included in the new Sametime 8.5.2 architecture with this book and eBook
- Quickly zero in on which server components provide the features you need for your Sametime environment
- Understand the dependencies between different servers and how to design both a pilot and production environment
- Learn key skills to administer your Sametime environment optimally– including Domino and WebSphere Application Server architecture and troubleshooting
- Includes lots of screenshots and examples to aid you in planning, installation, and configuration, and links to additional resources for the latest Sametime information
- Written by Sametime experts with many hours of field experience, the book is filled with practical advice. The authors have done the work and read the documentation so you don't have to!
Who This Book Is For
If you are responsible for installing and administering Sametime 8.5.2, then this book is for you. If you’re completely new to Sametime administration, this book will serve as your roadmap. If you’re making the jump from a prior version of Sametime, then you’ll see how Sametime 8.5.2 differs and how you work with the new configuration. Even if you already have Sametime 8.5.2 up and running, this guide will answer those questions you may still have of why and how the various server components work.