IBM Lotus Sametime 8 Essentials: A User's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Collaborate securely with your colleagues and teammates both inside and outside your organization by using Sametime features such as instant messaging and online meetings
- Make your instant messaging communication more interesting with the inclusion of graphics, images, and emoticons to convey more information in fewer words
- Communicate with other instant messaging services and users, such as AOL Instant Messaging, Yahoo Instant Messaging, and Google Talk and know how someone's online status can help you communicate faster and more efficiently
- Discover how the Sametime Meeting Center can maximize the productivity of teams in your organization with the use of online meetings, training session playback, seamless voice/video integration, and screen sharing
- See how Sametime works in common, every-day, real-world situations with tips, resources, and detailed screenshots
Who This Book Is For
If you want to learn how to use IBM Lotus Sametime, then this book is for you. No matter if you're new to Sametime or want to become a Sametime power user, this book contains something for you. The focus is on using Sametime as a user and does not include information about development or administration of a Sametime environment; but any user of Sametime in an organization will be able to take this book, sit down at their computer, and learn how to use each feature of Sametime from start to finish.