Gnucash 2.4 Small Business Accounting: Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Help small businesses maintain their books of accounts using feature-packed, easy-to-use GnuCash
- Written by an author who has "been there, done that": who ran two small businesses, understands the needs of small businesses, and guides you to effectively use GnuCash
- Instead of simply describing the features of the software, this book focuses on how to use this software to plan, get the right numbers, and make the decisions to reach your business goals
- While beginners can get started quickly, advanced users will find lots of features such as migrating transaction data and integration with other applications that they didn't know existed or could be used that way
- Written without accounting jargon and with lots of hands-on tutorials, multiple choice questions to check your understanding, and additional challenges thrown at the more adventurous user, in an easy-to-read style
Who This Book Is For
This book is written for you – the self-employed, the owner, partner or leader of micro-enterprises, home businesses, Small Office/Home Office (SOHO), and other small businesses – to help you maintain your books of accounts using GnuCash. This book is also for you – office-bearers of non-profits and students who want to learn accounting hands-on. If you are using a spreadsheet to maintain your business books and are wasting time, or you are handing over a shoe box of receipts to your high-priced accountant or are using another accounting application that is overkill for small business, get this book and download GnuCash.