Celtx: Open Source Screenwriting Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- An illustrative guide to writing and formatting professional scripts and screenplays in the only way acceptable to Hollywood producers and agents
- Work with all the powerful tools of Celtx to come up with brilliant scripts for films, documentaries, stage plays, even comic book scripts
- Master other pre-production planning features including storyboarding, scheduling, and casting
- Maximize the power of Celtx with helpful tips about both the software and how to sell your completed work
- Part of Packt's beginner's guide series – pratical, simple, and illustrative
Who This Book Is For
If you want to write a professional script or screenplay using the open source tool Celtx, this book is for you. You need not have any previous knowledge of Celtx or any other writing software.