Building 3D Models with modo 701
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Make a 3D model using your imagination
- Use tricks of the light to express the mood of your scene
- Learn how to get photo-real images out of your 3D software
- Get the most of your final image by enhancing it with Photoshop
- Make your workflow smooth, fast, and efficient
Who This Book Is For
If you are new to the 3D world, this is the key to getting started with a modern software in the modern visualization industry. Only minimal previous knowledge is needed.
If you have some previous knowledge about 3D content creation, you will find useful tricks that will differentiate the learning experience from a typical user manual from this, a practical guide concerning the most common problems and situations and how to solve them.