Blender 2.5 HOTSHOT
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Exciting projects covering many areas: modeling, shading, lighting, compositing, animation, and the game engine
- Strong emphasis on techniques and methodology for the best approach to each project
- Utilization of many of the tools available in Blender 3D for developing moderately complex projects
- Clear and concise explanations of working in 3D, along with insights into some important technical features of Blender 3D
- Projects that you can tweak yourself to create magnificent finished models. Have a look at Chapter 9 and Chapter 10 and see for yourself.
- Here is a video detailing the projects included in the book:
Who This Book Is For
If you are already able to perform some basic tasks with Blender 3D and want to go from the simple and boring renders of monkey-headed characters living in box-like scenes to creating more detailed, visually richer, and more polished results then this book is for you. It will give you a good idea of the amount of complexity required for real-world projects and help you in deciding what area you are going to specialize in later on.
This book is also useful if you are a user of any other 3D package wanting to get up and running fast with Blender 3D.