Blender 2.5 Character Animation Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn how to create efficient and easy to use character rigs
- Understand and make your characters , so that your audience believes they're alive
- See common approaches when animating your characters in real world situations
- Learn the techniques needed to achieve various setups, from IK-FK blending to corrective shape keys and eyes controllers
- The only book to cover advanced aspects of working with character animation in Blender.
Who This Book Is For
Blender users who already know the basics of adding, modeling and rendering objects within the program, but are eager to learn how to turn a character's mesh into a living creature.