Blender 2.49 Scripting
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Gain control of all aspects of Blender using the powerful Python language
- Create complex meshes programmatically and apply materials and textures
- Automate the rendering process and extend Blender's image manipulation capabilities
- Extend Blender's built-in editor
- Interact with version control systems and store render results on a FTP server
Who This Book Is For
This book is for users comfortable with Blender as a modeling and rendering tool who want to expand their skills to include Blender scripting to automate laborious tasks and achieve results otherwise impossible. Blender experience is essential as is some experience in Python programming.