About This Book
- Invaluable tips and techniques to take your Away 3D applications to the top
- Reveals the secrets of cleaning your scene from z-sorting artifacts without killing your CPU
- Get 2D objects into the 3D world by learning to work with TextField3D and extracting graphics from vector graphics
- Learn essential topics like collision detection, elevation reading, terrain generation, skyboxes, and much more
- Gain an exclusive and practical introduction to Molehill, the next generation of 3D APIs for the Flash platform - by creating a rotating sphere from scratch.
- Part of Packt's Cookbook series: each recipe is a carefully organized sequence of instructions to complete the task as efficiently as possible