- TypeScript MicroservicesMay 2018£18.19RRP £25.99 Save 30%Build robust microservice-based applications that are distributed, fault tolerant, and always available
- TypeScript 3.0 Quick Start GuideAugust 2018£13.29RRP £18.99 Save 30%Work with everything you need to create TypeScript applications
- TypeScript 2.x for Angular DevelopersDecember 2017£20.99RRP £29.99 Save 30%Write Better, Reusable, and Predictable Angular Apps with Typed Logic
- TypeScript 2.x By ExampleDecember 2017£20.99RRP £29.99 Save 30%Leverage the power of Typescript 2.0 using real-world examples
- Mastering TypeScript 3 - Third EditionFebruary 2019£22.39RRP £31.99 Save 30%Master the TypeScript language and its latest features. Explore modern application frameworks and utilize industry best practices in TDD, OOP and UI Design.
- Learning TypeScript 2.x - Second EditionApril 2018£20.29RRP £28.99 Save 30%Exploit the features of TypeScript to easily create your very own web applications
- Learn React with TypeScript 3November 2018£19.59RRP £27.99 Save 30%Start developing modern day component based web apps using React 16, Redux and TypeScript 3 with this easy to follow guide filled with practical examples.
- Hands-On TypeScript for C# and .NET Core DevelopersOctober 2018£19.59RRP £27.99 Save 30%Discover how TypeScript allows you to build modern client-rich applications, thanks to its object-oriented capabilities and third-party tools like Angular and Web APIs
- Hands-On RESTful Web Services with TypeScript 3March 2019£18.19RRP £25.99 Save 30%A step-by-step guide that will help you design, develop, scale, and deploy RESTful APIs with TypeScript 3 and Node.js
- Hands-On Functional Programming with TypeScriptJanuary 2019£15.39RRP £21.99 Save 30%Discover the power of functional programming, lazy evaluation, monads, concurrency, and immutability to create succinct and expressive implementations
- Advanced TypeScript 3 Programming ProjectsJuly 2019£21.69RRP £30.99 Save 30%Build real-world highest quality and complex web-based applications with TypeScript in a more robust way.