Java code is ubiquitous - you can find it in a huge range of applications. This makes Java programming an incredibly valuable thing to learn. But it’s not just a great language to learn if you’re new to software development - it has a rich ecosystem of tools which means that even established Java developers will find new ways to approach the language.
Learn Java with Packt’s extensive collection of Java eBooks and videos. Whether you want to learn the fundamentals of Java, or if you want to dive deeper and explore how it can be used in domains as diverse as machine learning and microservices development, you can depend on the Java tutorials in Packt’s library to help you master the skills you need.
Items 1-15 of 24
- Learn Java 12 ProgrammingApril 2019€18.99A comprehensive guide to get started with Java and gain insights into major concepts such as object-oriented, functional, and reactive programming
- Hands-On Design Patterns with JavaApril 2019€20.99Understand Gang of Four, architectural, functional, and reactive design patterns and how to implement them on modern Java platforms, such as Java 12 and beyond
- Java FundamentalsMarch 2019€15.99Enhance your career options with this well-crafted object-oriented programming language that enjoys the support of an enormous ecosystem of tools and libraries
- Developing Java Applications with Spring and Spring BootOctober 2018€52.99An end-to-end software development guide for the Java eco-system using the most advanced frameworks: Spring and Spring Boot. Learn the complete workflow by building projects and solving problems.
- Java 11 Cookbook - Second EditionSeptember 2018€34.99Solutions for modular, functional, reactive, GUI, network, and multithreaded programming
- Mastering Java 11 - Second EditionSeptember 2018€23.99Update your Java knowledge with the latest features of Java 11, such as the low-Overhead Garbage Collector, Local-Variable Syntax for Lambda Parameters, and Dynamic Class-File Constants
- Java Projects - Second EditionAugust 2018€30.99Learn how to build scalable, resilient, and effective applications in Java that suit your software requirements.
- Building RESTful Web Services with Java EE 8July 2018€15.99Learn the fundamentals of Java EE 8 APIs to build effective web services
- Beginning Java Data Structures and AlgorithmsJuly 2018€13.99Though your application serves its purpose, it might not be a high performer. Learn techniques to accurately predict code efficiency, easily dismiss inefficient solutions, and improve the performance of your application.
- Java EE 8 Development with Eclipse - Third EditionJune 2018€32.99Develop and deploy fully functional applications and microservices utilising Tomcat, Glassfish servers, Cloud and docker in Java EE 8
- Design Patterns and Best Practices in JavaJune 2018€29.99Create various design patterns to master the art of solving problems using Java
- Test-Driven Java Development - Second EditionMarch 2018€33.99This book will teach the concepts of test driven development in Java so you can build clean, maintainable and robust code