C++ is one of the most valuable programming languages you can learn. Despite its reputation for being challenging, C++ is a language that gives you more control over the hardware and low-level systems that all software depends upon to work - that means learning C++ programming can give you a deeper insight into the fundamental principles behind computer science and engineering.
Packt’s extensive range of C++ resources, available in both eBook and video formats, will not only give you a solid grounding in the basics of the language, they’ll also show you how to leverage more advanced C++ concepts and techniques. Whatever you want to do, use Packt’s practical C++ tutorials give your programming skills a boost.
Items 1-15 of 22
- C++ Game Development By ExampleMay 2019€18.99Explore modern game programming and rendering techniques to build games using C++ programming language and its popular libraries
- Hands-On Embedded Programming with C++17January 2019€23.99Build safety-critical and memory-safe stand-alone and networked embedded systems
- Hands-On Design Patterns with C++January 2019€26.99A comprehensive guide with extensive coverage on concepts such as OOP, functional programming, generic programming, and STL along with the latest features of C++
- Hands-On System Programming with C++December 2018€26.99A hands-on guide to making system programming with C++ easy
- C++ Reactive ProgrammingJune 2018€23.99Learn how to implement the reactive programming paradigm with C++ and build asynchronous and concurrent applications
- Hands-On GUI Programming with C++ and Qt5April 2018€29.99Create visually appealing and feature-rich applications by using Qt 5 and the C++ language
- C++ Data Structures and AlgorithmsApril 2018€29.99Learn how to build efficient, secure and robust code in C++ by using data structures and algorithms - the building blocks of C++
- C++ High PerformanceJanuary 2018€29.99Write code that scales across CPU registers, multi-core, and machine clusters
- C++: From Beginner to Expert [Video]October 2017€34.99Designed for people who don't have any knowledge about the programming and want to program in C++
- Mastering the C++17 STLSeptember 2017€23.99This book breaks down the C++ STL, teaching you how to extract its gems and apply them to your programming.
- Mastering C++ ProgrammingAugust 2017€26.99Take your C++ coding to the next level by leveraging the latest features and advanced techniques to building high performing, reliable applications.
- Boost C++ Application Development Cookbook - Second EditionAugust 2017€37.99Learn to build applications faster and better by leveraging the real power of Boost and C++
- Mastering C++ MultithreadingJuly 2017€33.99Master multithreading and concurrent processing with C++
- C++17 STL CookbookJune 2017€37.99Over 90 recipes that leverage the powerful features of the Standard Library in C++17