C++ is one of the most valuable programming languages you can learn. Despite its reputation for being challenging, C++ is a language that gives you more control over the hardware and low-level systems that all software depends upon to work - that means learning C++ programming can give you a deeper insight into the fundamental principles behind computer science and engineering.
Packt’s extensive range of C++ resources, available in both eBook and video formats, will not only give you a solid grounding in the basics of the language, they’ll also show you how to leverage more advanced C++ concepts and techniques. Whatever you want to do, use Packt’s practical C++ tutorials give your programming skills a boost.
Items 1-15 of 72
- Hands-On Functional Programming with C++June 2019€18.99Learn functional programming and build robust applications using the latest functional features in C++
- C++ Game Development By ExampleMay 2019€18.99Explore modern game programming and rendering techniques to build games using C++ programming language and its popular libraries
- Hands-On Robotics Programming with C++March 2019€20.99Enhance your programming skills to build exciting robotic projects
- The Modern C++ ChallengerMarch 2019€149.99Become an expert C++ programmer by solving real-world programming problems
- Qt5 C++ GUI Programming Cookbook - Second EditionMarch 2019€20.99Use Qt 5 to design and build functional, appealing, and user-friendly graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for your applications.
- Building Computer Vision Projects with OpenCV 4 and C++March 2019€26.99Delve into practical computer vision and image processing projects and get up to speed with advanced object detection techniques and machine learning algorithms
- C++ FundamentalsMarch 2019€15.99Write high-level abstractions while retaining full control of the hardware, performances, and maintainability.
- OpenGL and GLSL Fundamentals with C++ (practical course) [Video]February 2019€108.99
Master the OpenGL and GLSL shading language—by writing code! Illustrated theory and practice (from basics to advanced)
- Hands-On Embedded Programming with C++17January 2019€23.99Build safety-critical and memory-safe stand-alone and networked embedded systems
- Hands-On Design Patterns with C++January 2019€26.99A comprehensive guide with extensive coverage on concepts such as OOP, functional programming, generic programming, and STL along with the latest features of C++
- C++ Deep Learning with Caffe [Video]December 2018€93.99Build, train, and deploy your models using the speed and efficiency of Caffe and get future-ready in the world of Deep Learning
- Hands-On System Programming with C++December 2018€26.99A hands-on guide to making system programming with C++ easy
- Modern C++: Efficient and Scalable Application DevelopmentDecember 2018€26.99Create apps in C++ and leverage its latest features using modern programming techniques.
- C++ Programming By Example [Video]November 2018€93.99Practical projects to get you up and running with C++17