- Learn Kali Linux 2018September 2019£8.00RRP £28.99 Save 72%Leverage Kali Linux to learn the latest ethical hacking tools and techniques
- Learn Wireshark - Fundamentals of WiresharkJune 2019£8.00RRP £27.99 Save 71%Leverage packet analysis to solve real-world networking problems
- Hands-On AWS Penetration Testing with Kali LinuxApril 2019£8.00RRP £27.99 Save 71%Identify tools and techniques to secure and perform a penetration test on an AWS infrastructure using Kali Linux
- Hands-On Application Penetration Testing with Burp SuiteFebruary 2019£8.00RRP £28.99 Save 72%Test, fuzz, and break web applications and services using Burp Suite’s powerful capabilities
- Hands-On Penetration Testing with Kali NetHunterFebruary 2019£8.00RRP £25.99 Save 69%Converting Android to a powerful pentesting platform
- Hands-On Penetration Testing with PythonJanuary 2019£8.00RRP £25.99 Save 69%Implement defensive techniques in your ecosystem successfully with Python
- Mastering Kali Linux for Advanced Penetration Testing - Third EditionJanuary 2019£8.00RRP £31.99 Save 75%A practical guide to testing your infrastructure security with Kali Linux, the preferred choice of pentesters and hackers
- Bug Bounty Hunting EssentialsNovember 2018£8.00RRP £24.99 Save 68%Get hands-on experience on concepts of Bug Bounty Hunting
- Kali Linux 2018: Assuring Security by Penetration Testing - Fourth EditionOctober 2018£8.00RRP £27.99 Save 71%Achieve the gold standard in penetration testing with Kali using this masterpiece, now in its fourth edition
- Kali Linux 2018: Windows Penetration Testing - Second EditionOctober 2018£8.00RRP £30.99 Save 74%Become the ethical hacker you need to be to protect your network
- Hands-On Bug Hunting for Penetration TestersSeptember 2018£8.00RRP £24.99 Save 68%Detailed walkthroughs of how to discover, test, and document common web application vulnerabilities.
- Hands-On Penetration Testing on WindowsJuly 2018£8.00RRP £27.99 Save 71%Master the art of identifying vulnerabilities within the Windows OS and develop the desired solutions for it using Kali Linux.