- Hands-On Augmented Reality with ARKitJune 2019£8.00RRP £25.99 Save 69%Hands-on examples that will enable you to quickly develop and deploy novel AR applications on your own.
- Unity 2018 Augmented Reality ProjectsJuly 2018£8.00RRP £27.99 Save 71%Create engaging Augmented Reality (AR) applications with Unity 3D that can be experienced with devices such as HoloLens and Daydream
- Learn ARCore - Fundamentals of Google ARCoreMarch 2018£8.00RRP £23.99 Save 67%Create next-generation Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality apps with the latest version of Google ARCore
- Augmented Reality for DevelopersOctober 2017£8.00RRP £32.99 Save 76%Build exciting AR applications on mobile and wearable devices with Unity 3D, Vuforia, ARToolKit, Microsoft Mixed Reality HoloLens, Apple ARKit, and Google ARCore
- Microsoft HoloLens By ExampleAugust 2017£8.00RRP £29.99 Save 73%Get to grips with HoloLens development as you create mixed reality apps from scratch
- Microsoft HoloLens Developer's GuideJuly 2017£8.00RRP £29.99 Save 73%Transform the ways you communicate, create, collaborate, and explore using Microsoft HoloLens
- HoloLens BlueprintsJune 2017£8.00RRP £29.99 Save 73%Unveil the world of mixed reality with HoloLens
- HoloLens Beginner's GuideApril 2017£8.00RRP £32.99 Save 76%Create interactive and intuitiveness HoloLens applications with ease
- Augmented Reality Game DevelopmentJanuary 2017£8.00RRP £24.99 Save 68%Create your own augmented reality games from scratch with Unity 5
- Augmented Reality for Android Application DevelopmentNovember 2013£8.00RRP £10.99 Save 27%As an Android developer, including Augmented Reality (AR) in your mobile apps could be a profitable new string to your bow. This tutorial takes you through every aspect of AR for Android with lots of hands-on exercises.
- Developing AR Games for iOS and AndroidSeptember 2013£8.00RRP £11.99 Save 33%Develop and deploy augmented reality apps using Vuforia SDK and Unity 3D
- Augmented Reality with KinectJuly 2013£8.00RRP £10.99 Save 27%If you know C/C++ programming, then this book will give you the ability to develop augmented reality applications with Microsoft’s Kinect. By the end of the course you will have created a complete game.