IoT & Hardware
- Mastering Embedded Linux Programming - Third EditionFebruary 2020£8.00RRP £30.99 Save 74%Unleash the full potential of Embedded Linux with Linux 4.14and Yocto Project 2.5 (Sumo) Updates
- Hands-On Embedded Programming with QTJuly 2019£8.00RRP £28.99 Save 72%A comprehensive guide that will get you up and running with Embedded software development using Qt
- Hands-On Internet of Things with MQTTJune 2019£8.00RRP £27.99 Save 71%Start your IoT Prototyping with Arduino
- Internet of Things Projects with ESP32March 2019£8.00RRP £18.99 Save 58%Create and program Internet of Things projects using the Espressif ESP32.
- Hands-On Robotics Programming with C++March 2019£8.00RRP £25.99 Save 69%Enhance your programming skills to build exciting robotic projects
- Hands-On Embedded Programming with C++17January 2019£8.00RRP £28.99 Save 72%Build safety-critical and memory-safe stand-alone and networked embedded systems
- Practical Internet of Things Security - Second EditionNovember 2018£8.00RRP £30.99 Save 74%A practical, indispensable security guide that will navigate you through the complex realm of securely building and deploying systems in our IoT-connected world
- Hands-On Industrial Internet of ThingsNovember 2018£8.00RRP £27.99 Save 71%Build a strong and efficient IoT infrastructure at industrial and enterprise level by mastering Industrial IoT network
- Learn Robotics ProgrammingNovember 2018£8.00RRP £24.99 Save 68%Gain experience of building a next-generation collaboration robot
- Internet of Things Programming ProjectsOctober 2018£8.00RRP £24.99 Save 68%A practical project-based guide to help you build and control your IoT projects
- Industrial Internet Application DevelopmentSeptember 2018£8.00RRP £30.99 Save 74%Your one-stop guide to designing, building, managing, and operating Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications
- Mastering ArduinoSeptember 2018£8.00RRP £24.99 Save 68%Mastering Arduino is a practical, no-nonsense guide that will teach you the electronics and programming skills that you need to create advanced Arduino projects.