IoT & Hardware
The Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming the way we think about the relationship between software and the world around us. But where do you go to learn IoT skills? And how do you go about actually building Internet of Things projects that make a difference to people’s lives?
Items 1-15 of 24
- Autonomous Robots: Path Planning [Video]April 2020£4.00RRP £19.99 Save 80%Use the A* (A-star) search algorithm to find the driving route between any two locations in New York City, just as Google Maps does
- Autonomous Robots: Model Predictive Control [Video]April 2020£5.20RRP £25.99 Save 80%Build a self-driving car and program it to follow the speed limit, pull into parking spaces, and avoid obstacles
- Autonomous Robots: Kalman Filter [Video]April 2020£4.00RRP £19.99 Save 80%Build software for an autonomous robot by implementing Python's Kalman Filter on a self-driving car
- PID Controllers: Introduction to Control Design [Video]April 2020£4.00RRP £19.99 Save 80%Write your own control software and learn the basics of control theory
- MicroPython ProjectsApril 2020£20.99Explore MicroPython through a series of hands-on projects and learn to design and build your own embedded systems using the MicroPython Pyboard, ESP32, the STM32 IoT Discovery kit, and the OpenMV camera module.
- Embedded Programming with Modern C++ CookbookApril 2020£23.99Explore various constraints and challenges that embedded developers encounter in their daily tasks and learn how to build effective programs using the latest standards of C++
- IoT and Edge Computing for Architects - Second EditionMarch 2020£23.99
Implementing edge and IoT systems from sensors to clouds with communication systems, analytics, and security
- Raspberry Pi Essentials: Learn More in Less Time [Video]February 2020£2.80RRP £13.99 Save 80%Start from the basics and go all the way to build your own Projects
- Hands-On ROS for Robotics ProgrammingFebruary 2020£23.99Take your ROS skills to the next level by implementing complex robot structures in a ROS simulation
- ROS Robotics Projects - Second EditionDecember 2019£23.99Build exciting robotics projects such as mobile manipulators, self-driving cars, and industrial robots powered by ROS, machine learning, and virtual reality
- Hands-On Internet of Things with MQTTOctober 2019£23.99Develop a variety of projects and connect them to microcontrollers and web servers using the lightweight messaging protocol MQTT
- Hands-On Embedded Programming with QtJuly 2019£19.99RRP £24.99 Save 20%A comprehensive guide that will get you up and running with embedded software development using Qt5
- Internet of Things Projects with ESP32March 2019£18.99Create and program Internet of Things projects using the Espressif ESP32.
- Hands-On Embedded Programming with C++17January 2019£26.99Build safety-critical and memory-safe stand-alone and networked embedded systems
- Hands-On Industrial Internet of ThingsNovember 2018£27.99Build a strong and efficient IoT infrastructure at industrial and enterprise level by mastering Industrial IoT network