- Data Visualization with TableauJuly 2019£8.00RRP £27.99 Save 71%Graphical presentation of data allow us to easily understand complex data sets. This book will teach you to use data visualization techniques to explore and understand data, and then communicate insights in powerful ways.
- Interactive Data Visualization with PythonMay 2019£8.00RRP £21.99 Save 64%The course will allow you to create your own customized interactive data visualization and make your data exploration and communication so much easier.
- Big Data Analysis with PythonApril 2019£8.00RRP £18.99 Save 58%The goal of this course is to learn how to use Python and Spark to ingest, process, and analyze large volumes of data with different structures to generate insights and useful metrics from the data, walking through real-life examples and use cases.
- Learn Chart.jsFebruary 2019£8.00RRP £18.99 Save 58%Design interactive graphics and visuals for your data-driven applications using the popular open-source Chart.js data visualization library.
- Data Visualization with PythonFebruary 2019£8.00RRP £21.99 Save 64%Understand, explore, and effectively present data using the powerful data visualization techniques of Python programming.
- Kibana 7 Quick Start GuideJanuary 2019£8.00RRP £18.99 Save 58%A quick start guide to visualize your Elasticsearch data
- Mastering Matplotlib 2.xNovember 2018£8.00RRP £18.99 Save 58%Understand and build beautiful and advanced plots with Matplotlib and Python
- Applied Data Visualization with R and ggplot2September 2018£8.00RRP £18.99 Save 58%Develop informative and aesthetic visualizations that enable effective data analysis in less time
- Hands-On Dashboard Development with ShinyAugust 2018£8.00RRP £14.99 Save 47%Progressively explore UI development with Shiny via practical examples
- Mastering Kibana 6.xJuly 2018£8.00RRP £24.99 Save 68%Get to grips with Kibana and its advanced functions to create interactive visualizations and dashboards.
- Hands-On Data Visualization with BokehJune 2018£8.00RRP £17.99 Save 56%Learn how to create interactive and visually aesthetic plots using the Bokeh package in Python