- Mastering DevOps AutomationJanuary 2020£8.00RRP £32.99 Save 76%Master the concepts of DevOps and ensure smooth, fast and continuous delivery thereby increasing business effectiveness.
- Hands-On DevOps for ArchitectsOctober 2019£8.00RRP £27.99 Save 71%Best practices in implementing continuous delivery for enterprise systems such as big data, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, ETL, analytics, and data visualization
- DevOps ParadoxJune 2019£8.00RRP £24.99 Save 68%Discover DevOps secrets from leading experts. Viktor Farcic interviews DevOps industries voices including Mike Kail, Greg Bledsoe, Jeff Sussna, James Turnbull, Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Liz Keogh, and more.
- DevOps with Kubernetes - Second EditionJanuary 2019£8.00RRP £31.99 Save 75%Leverage the power of Kubernetes to build an efficient software delivery pipeline.
- GitLab Quick Start GuideNovember 2018£8.00RRP £18.99 Save 58%Port projects over from GitHub and convert SVN projects to GitLab hosted git projects
- Continuous Delivery and DevOps - A Quickstart Guide - Third EditionOctober 2018£8.00RRP £18.99 Save 58%A practical and engaging guide to help map out, plan and navigate through the journey to successful CD and DevOps adoption.
- Getting Started with Kubernetes - Third EditionOctober 2018£8.00RRP £27.99 Save 71%Schedule and run application containers using Kubernetes
- Hands-On DevOps with VagrantOctober 2018£8.00RRP £21.99 Save 64%Use Vagrant to easily build complete development environments
- DevOps for SalesforceSeptember 2018£8.00RRP £21.99 Save 64%Implement DevOps for Salesforce and explore its features
- DevOps for Serverless ApplicationsSeptember 2018£8.00RRP £24.99 Save 68%Set up complete CI and CD pipelines for your serverless applications using DevOps principles
- Effective DevOps with AWS - Second EditionSeptember 2018£8.00RRP £27.99 Save 71%Scale and maintain outstanding performance in your AWS-based infrastructure using DevOps principles
- Python Automation CookbookSeptember 2018£8.00RRP £21.99 Save 64%Step-by-step instructions which take you through each program to automate monotonous tasks with Python 3.7