About This Book
- Visual Basic edition of Kurt Jaegers' XNA 4.0 Game Development by Example. The first book to target Visual Basic developers who want to develop games with the XNA framework
- Dive headfirst into game creation with Visual Basic and the XNA Framework
- Four different styles of games comprising a puzzler, space shooter, multi-axis shoot 'em up, and a jump-and-run platformer
- Games that gradually increase in complexity to cover a wide variety of game development techniques
- Focuses entirely on developing games with the free version of XNA
- Packed with many suggestions for expanding your finished game that will make you think critically, technically, and creatively.
- Fresh writing filled with many fun examples that introduce you to game programming concepts and implementation with XNA 4.0