Windows Phone 8 Game Development
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Create a 3D game for the Windows Phone 8 platform
- Combine native and managed development approaches
- Discover how to use a range of inputs, including sensors
- Learn how to implement geolocation and augmented reality features
- Allow communication between players via web services
- Prepare and publish your game in the Windows Phone Store
Who This Book Is For
The book is dedicated to the beginners in a field of game development and the Windows Phone 8 platform who want to create their first game! No prior experience regarding 2D and 3D games development, the mobile platform, as well as XAML and Direct3D technologies, is necessary. However, some basic knowledge of object-oriented programming (especially in case of C++ and C# languages) is required to understand parts of code described in the book.