Unity 3.x Game Development by Example Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Build fun games using the free Unity game engine even if you've never coded before
- Learn how to "skin" projects to make totally different games from the same file – more games, less effort!
- Deploy your games to the Internet so that your friends and family can play them
- Packed with ideas, inspiration, and advice for your own game design and development
- Stay engaged with fresh, fun writing that keeps you awake as you learn
- Updated for the latest 3.x release
Who This Book Is For
If you've ever wanted to develop games, but have never felt "smart" enough to deal with complex programming, this book is for you. It's also a great kick-start for developers coming from other tools like Flash, Unreal Engine, and Game Maker Pro.