Unity 3.x Game Development Essentials
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Kick start your game development, and build ready-to-play 3D games with ease.
- Understand key concepts in game design including scripting, physics, instantiation, particle effects, and more.
- Test & optimize your game to perfection with essential tips-and-tricks.
- Written in clear, plain English, this book takes you from a simple prototype through to a complete 3D game with concepts you’ll reuse throughout your new career as a game developer.
- Download a glossary of technical terms from the book
- Download color images from the book
Who This Book Is For
If you’re a designer or animator who wishes to take their first steps into game development or prototyping, or if you’ve simply spent many hours sitting in front of video games, with ideas bubbling away in the back of your mind, Unity and this book should be your starting point. No prior knowledge of game production is required, inviting you to simply bring with you a passion for making great games.