OpenGL Development Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Explores current graphics programming techniques including GPU-based methods from the outlook of modern OpenGL 3.3
- Includes GPU-based volume rendering algorithms
- Discover how to employ GPU-based path and ray tracing
- Create 3D mesh formats and skeletal animation with GPU skinning
- Explore graphics elements including lights and shadows in an easy to understand manner
Who This Book Is For
OpenGL Development Cookbook is geared toward intermediate OpenGL programmers to take you to the next level and create amazing OpenGL graphics in your applications.