Kinect for Windows SDK Programming Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Building application using Kinect for Windows SDK.
- Covers the Kinect for Windows SDK v1.6
- A practical step-by-step tutorial to make learning easy for a beginner.
- A detailed discussion of all the APIs involved and the explanations of their usage in detail
- Procedures for developing motion-sensing applications and also methods used to enable speech recognition
Who This Book Is For
The purpose of this book is to explain how to develop applications using the Kinect for Windows SDK. If you are a beginner and looking to start developing applications using the Kinect for Windows SDK, and if you want to build motion-sensing,speech-recognizing applications with Kinect, this book is for you.
This book uses C# and WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) in the examples, so you need to know the basics of C# and WPF. You should be familiar with the Visual Studio IDE as well. You don't have to know anything about the Kinect for Windows SDK.