HTML5 Games Development by Example: Beginner’s Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn HTML5 game development by building six fun example projects
- Full, clear explanations of all the essential techniques
- Covers puzzle games, action games, multiplayer, and Box 2D physics
- Use the Canvas with multiple layers and sprite sheets for rich graphical games
- Harness CSS3 special effects to create polished, engaging puzzle games
Who This Book Is For
This book is for web designers or game developers who want to build browser games with HTML5 and CSS3. You’ll need some background with web development or other programming but no game development experience is necessary.