Google SketchUp for Game Design: Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn how to create realistic game worlds with Google's easy 3D modeling tool
- Populate your games with realistic terrain, buildings, vehicles and objects
- Import to game engines such as Unity 3D and create a first person 3D game simulation
- Learn the skills you need to sell low polygon 3D objects in game asset stores
- Simple techniques to photo texture your models for ultra realism
- Download color images from the book
Who This Book Is For
This book is designed for anyone who wants to create entire 3D worlds in freely available game engines such as Unity 3D, CryEngine, Ogre, Panda3D, Unreal Engine, and Blender Game Engine. It also targets all those who wish to create new levels and assets to sell in game asset stores or use in visualization or animation.