Adobe Flash 11 Stage3D (Molehill) Game Programming Beginner’s Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- The first book on Adobe's Flash 11 Stage3D, previously codenamed Molehill
- Build hardware-accelerated 3D games with a blazingly fast frame rate.
- Full of screenshots and ActionScript 3 source code, each chapter builds upon a real-world example game project step-by-step.
- Light-hearted and informal, this book is your trusty sidekick on an epic quest to create your very own 3D Flash game.
- This is the game you will create after you are done with the book: PLAY THE DEMO GAME
Who This Book Is For
If you ever wanted to make your own 3D game in Flash, then this book is for you. This book is a perfect introduction to 3D game programming in Adobe Molehill for complete beginners. You do not need to know anything about Stage3D/Molehill or Flash 11 in order to take advantage of the examples in this book. This book assumes that you have programming experience in AS3 (Actionscript 3).