Items 1-15 of 23
- C# 8.0 and .NET Core 3.0 – Modern Cross-Platform Development - Fourth EditionOctober 2019$34.99Learn the fundamentals, practical applications, and latest features of C# 8.0 and .NET Core 3.0 from expert teacher Mark J. Price.
- Mastering Go - Second EditionAugust 2019$34.99Dive deep into the Go language and become an expert Go developer
- Enterprise API ManagementJuly 2019$34.99A strategy and implementation guide for building, deploying, and managing APIs
- Machine Learning for FinanceMay 2019$27.99Introducing the study of machine learning and deep learning algorithms for financial practitioners.
- Machine Learning with R - Third EditionApril 2019$27.99Solve real-world data problems with R and machine learning
- Mastering Distributed TracingFebruary 2019$34.99Understand how to apply distributed tracing to microservices-based architectures
- TokenomicsOctober 2018$31.99Explore the differences between ICOs, cryptocurrencies, and tokens (offerings), enabling the reader to understand the ICO landscape, how millions were raised in minutes, and where the future of the tokenized economy is heading. Take a real-time journey, cutting through the myths, understanding token choices available to everyone.
- Mastering ArduinoSeptember 2018$31.99Mastering Arduino is a practical guide that teaches you the electronics and programming skills you need to create advanced Arduino projects from the ground up.
- Voicebot and Chatbot DesignSeptember 2018$31.99Create conversational UIs using cutting-edge frameworks
- Real-World SREAugust 2018$31.99This hands-on survival manual will give you the tools to confidently prepare for and respond to a system outage.
- Natural Language Processing and Computational LinguisticsJune 2018$27.99Work with Python and powerful open source tools such as Gensim and spaCy to perform modern text analysis, natural language processing, and computational linguistics algorithms.
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Hands-OnJune 2018$31.99This practical guide will teach you how deep learning (DL) can be used to solve complex real-world problems.
- OpenStack for Architects - Second EditionMay 2018$31.99Implement successful private clouds with OpenStack
- Learning Node.js DevelopmentJanuary 2018$31.99A comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide to creating complete Node apps and understanding how to build, deploy, and test your own apps.
- Security with GoJanuary 2018$31.99The first stop for your security needs when using Go, covering host, network, and cloud security for ethical hackers and defense against intrusion