Items 1-15 of 24
- Mastering React Test-Driven DevelopmentMay 2019$31.99Implement TDD for your React applications using Jest, React Router, Redux, and GraphQL/Relay. Learn BDD and end-to-end acceptance testing with CucumberJS and Puppeteer.
- Learning React [Video]April 2019$124.99Build beautiful, modern, and modularized UIs with React’s latest version
- Hands-On Full-Stack Web Development with GraphQL and React [Video]April 2019$124.99Use two powerhouse technologies for future-proof, full-stack web applications
- React Design Patterns and Best Practices - Second EditionMarch 2019$31.99Build modular React web apps that are scalable, maintainable and powerful using design patterns and insightful practices
- React Material-UI CookbookMarch 2019$31.99
Develop modern-day applications by implementing Material Design principles in React using Material-UI
- React Native Expo from Beginner to Pro - Also with MeteorJS [Video]March 2019$26.99New to programming? Want to create awesome apps? This is the perfect course for you.
- React Front to Back [Updated for 2021] [Video]February 2019$134.99Learn and master React with the Context API + Redux and build a real-world project with Firebase/Firestore
- Hands-On Reactive Microservices in .NET Core [Video]January 2019$124.99Build reactive, enterprise-grade microservices in .NET Core that can be easily scaled and maintained
- Hands-on Full-Stack Web Development with GraphQL and ReactJanuary 2019$35.99Unearth the power of GraphQL, React, Apollo, Node, and Express to build a scalable, production ready application
- React Native Cookbook - Second EditionJanuary 2019$31.99Improve your React Native mobile development skills or transition from web development to mobile development with this practical solution-packed guide
- React Native - The Practical Guide [Video]November 2018$151.99Use React Native and your React knowledge and take your web development skills to build native iOS and Android Apps
- Learn React with TypeScript 3November 2018$35.99Start developing modern day component based web apps using React 16, Redux and TypeScript 3 with this easy to follow guide filled with practical examples.
- Hands-On Reactive Programming in Spring 5October 2018$35.99Explore the reactive system and create efficient microservices with Spring Boot 2.1 and Spring Cloud
- Hands-On Reactive Programming with ReactorSeptember 2018$31.99Discover how project Reactor enhances the reactive programming paradigm and allows you to build scalable asynchronous applications