PHP has, for a long time, been one of the defining languages of web development. So, if you want to understand the web in detail, learning PHP development is well worth your time.
Learn PHP with Packt’s range of PHP eBooks and videos. Whatever you want to build, and wherever you’re most comfortable across the application stack, PHP web development will give you a solid foundation to explore and advance.
Items 1-15 of 24
- Beginning PHPNovember 2018€149.99Master the latest features of PHP 7 and fully embrace modern PHP development
- Beginning PHPJuly 2018€17.99Learn all the fundamentals of PHP with a book that blends theory with practice to build up the skills you need for modern web development.
- Object Oriented PHP and MVC [Video]May 2018€57.99Learn to build a custom object-oriented PHP MVC framework and application
- Building RESTful Web Services with PHP 7September 2017€33.99Learn how to build RESTful API and web services in PHP 7
- Domain-Driven Design in PHPJune 2017€26.99Real examples written in PHP showcasing DDD Architectural Styles, Tactical Design, and Bounded Context Integration
- PHP 7 Data Structures and AlgorithmsMay 2017€31.99Increase your productivity by implementing data structures
- PHP MicroservicesMarch 2017€33.99Transit from monolithic architectures to highly available, scalable, and fault-tolerant microservices
- Functional PHPFebruary 2017€33.99Uncover the secrets of functional programming with PHP to ensure your applications are as great as they can be
- Getting Started with PHP 7 [Video]January 2017€93.99Increase your productivity by learning the new features of PHP 7
- PHP 7 Programming Solutions [Video]November 2016€74.99Take your PHP 7 web development skills to the next level with over 80 practical tasks
- PHP 7 Programming BlueprintsOctober 2016€31.99Learn how to exploit the impressive power of PHP 7 with this collection of practical project blueprints – begin building better applications for the web today!
- PHP Projects [Video]September 2016€82.00Build product ready applications and find real world solutions with PHP