Java code is ubiquitous - you can find it in a huge range of applications. This makes Java programming an incredibly valuable thing to learn. But it’s not just a great language to learn if you’re new to software development - it has a rich ecosystem of tools which means that even established Java developers will find new ways to approach the language.
Learn Java with Packt’s extensive collection of Java eBooks and videos. Whether you want to learn the fundamentals of Java, or if you want to dive deeper and explore how it can be used in domains as diverse as machine learning and microservices development, you can depend on the Java tutorials in Packt’s library to help you master the skills you need.
Items 1-15 of 24
- Learn Java 12 ProgrammingApril 2019€18.99
A comprehensive guide to get started with Java and gain insights into major concepts such as object-oriented, functional, and reactive programming
- Hands-On Design Patterns with JavaApril 2019€20.99Understand Gang of Four, architectural, functional, and reactive design patterns and how to implement them on modern Java platforms, such as Java 12 and beyond
- Java FundamentalsMarch 2019€15.99Enhance your career options with this well-crafted object-oriented programming language that enjoys the support of an enormous ecosystem of tools and libraries
- Mastering Microservices with Java - Third EditionFebruary 2019€23.99Master the art of implementing scalable and reactive microservices in your production environment with Java 11
- Learn RabbitMQ: Asynchronous Messaging with Java and Spring [Video]February 2019€60.99Learn RabbitMQ: Asynchronous Messaging with Java and Spring
- Developing Java Applications with Spring and Spring BootOctober 2018€52.99An end-to-end software development guide for the Java eco-system using the most advanced frameworks: Spring and Spring Boot. Learn the complete workflow by building projects and solving problems.
- Java 11 Cookbook - Second EditionSeptember 2018€34.99Solutions for modular, functional, reactive, GUI, network, and multithreaded programming
- Learning Java by Building Android Games - Second EditionAugust 2018€30.99Get ready for a fun-filled experience of learning Java by developing games for the Android platform
- Beginning Java Data Structures and AlgorithmsJuly 2018€13.99Though your application serves its purpose, it might not be a high performer. Learn techniques to accurately predict code efficiency, easily dismiss inefficient solutions, and improve the performance of your application.
- Java EE 8 Development with Eclipse - Third EditionJune 2018€32.99Develop and deploy fully functional applications and microservices utilising Tomcat, Glassfish servers, Cloud and docker in Java EE 8