C++ is one of the most valuable programming languages you can learn. Despite its reputation for being challenging, C++ is a language that gives you more control over the hardware and low-level systems that all software depends upon to work - that means learning C++ programming can give you a deeper insight into the fundamental principles behind computer science and engineering.
Packt’s extensive range of C++ resources, available in both eBook and video formats, will not only give you a solid grounding in the basics of the language, they’ll also show you how to leverage more advanced C++ concepts and techniques. Whatever you want to do, use Packt’s practical C++ tutorials give your programming skills a boost.
Items 1-15 of 24
- Hands-On Functional Programming with C++June 2019€18.99Learn functional programming and build robust applications using the latest functional features in C++
- C++ Game Development By ExampleMay 2019€18.99Explore modern game programming and rendering techniques to build games using C++ programming language and its popular libraries
- Hands-On Robotics Programming with C++March 2019€20.99Enhance your programming skills to build exciting robotic projects
- Unreal Engine 4.x Scripting with C++ Cookbook - Second EditionMarch 2019€20.99Write efficient, reusable scripts to build custom characters, game environments, and control enemy AI
- Qt5 C++ GUI Programming Cookbook - Second EditionMarch 2019€20.99Use Qt 5 to design and build functional, appealing, and user-friendly graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for your applications.
- Building Computer Vision Projects with OpenCV 4 and C++March 2019€26.99Delve into practical computer vision and image processing projects and get up to speed with advanced object detection techniques and machine learning algorithms
- C++ FundamentalsMarch 2019€15.99Write high-level abstractions while retaining full control of the hardware, performances, and maintainability.
- Hands-On Embedded Programming with C++17January 2019€23.99Build safety-critical and memory-safe stand-alone and networked embedded systems
- Hands-On Design Patterns with C++January 2019€26.99A comprehensive guide with extensive coverage on concepts such as OOP, functional programming, generic programming, and STL along with the latest features of C++
- Hands-On System Programming with C++December 2018€26.99A hands-on guide to making system programming with C++ easy
- C++ Reactive ProgrammingJune 2018€23.99Learn how to implement the reactive programming paradigm with C++ and build asynchronous and concurrent applications
- Hands-On GUI Programming with C++ and Qt5April 2018€29.99Create visually appealing and feature-rich applications by using Qt 5 and the C++ language
- C++ Data Structures and AlgorithmsApril 2018€29.99Learn how to build efficient, secure and robust code in C++ by using data structures and algorithms - the building blocks of C++
- C++ High PerformanceJanuary 2018€29.99Write code that scales across CPU registers, multi-core, and machine clusters
- Learn By Example: C++ Programming - 75 Solved Problems [Video]January 2018€38.99C++ will never seem intimidating again, once you're done with these examples.