Items 1-15 of 21
- Python for Automating Information Security [Video]May 2020$124.99Learn how to use the Python programming language to automate offensive and defensive information security tasks
- CompTIA Security+ Practice Tests SY0-501January 2020$4.99
Learn from Ian Neil, one of the world's top CompTIA Security+ trainers in the world, and enhance your analytical skills to pass the CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 exam
- Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager CookbookDecember 2018$35.99Over 60 recipes to achieve a robust and advanced backup and recovery solution leveraging SCDPM
- Practical Linux Security Cookbook - Second EditionAugust 2018$35.99Enhance file system security and learn about network attack, security tools and different versions of Linux build.
- Build GDPR Compliance for Human Resources (HR) [Video]July 2018$173.99Free GDPR documentation and GDPR human resource (HR) hints for a practical blueprint
- Build Security Incident Response for GDPR Data Protection [Video]July 2018$188.99Get free GDPR and incident response templates and documentation - Practical GDPR and incident response blueprint
- Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch [Video]April 2018$124.99Become an ethical hacker that can hack and secure computer systems
- Mastering Linux Security and Hardening [Video]April 2018$124.99A comprehensive guide to mastering the art of preventing your Linux system from getting compromised.
- Information Security HandbookDecember 2017$35.99Implement information security effectively as per your organization�s needs.
- Cryptography with Python [Video]November 2017$124.99Encrypt, evaluate, compare, and attack your data
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Series: Honeypots, IDS and FW's [Video]November 2017$19.99Complete Ethical Hacking Series (CEHv9): Honeypots, IDS and Firewalls
- Mastering AWS SecurityOctober 2017$31.99In depth informative guide to implement and use AWS security services effectively.
- Learning Nessus for Penetration TestingJanuary 2014$20.99Master how to perform IT infrastructure security vulnerability assessments using Nessus with tips and insights from real-world challenges faced during vulnerability assessment.
- Android Security CookbookDecember 2013$26.99Practical recipes to delve into Android's security mechanisms by troubleshooting common vulnerabilities in applications and Android OS versions
- VMware vCloud SecurityOctober 2013$23.99If you’re familiar with Vmware vCloud, this is the book you need to take your security capabilities to the ultimate level. With a comprehensive, problem-solving approach it will help you create a fully protected private cloud.