IoT & Hardware
The Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming the way we think about the relationship between software and the world around us. But where do you go to learn IoT skills? And how do you go about actually building Internet of Things projects that make a difference to people’s lives?
Items 1-15 of 24
- Creative DIY Microcontroller Projects with TinyGo and WebAssemblyMay 2021€20.99Explore embedded programming, and get hands-on with real-world embedded projects relating to IoT, low-powered devices, and other complex systems using TinyGo and WebAssembly
- Mastering Embedded Linux Programming - Third EditionMay 2021€37.99Harness the power of Linux to create versatile and robust embedded solutions
- Smart Robotics with LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot InventorMay 2021€18.99Discover how to use the LEGO MINDSTORMS Inventor kit and boost your confidence in robotics
- FPGA Programming for BeginnersMarch 2021€20.99Get started with FPGA programming using SystemVerilog, and develop real-world skills by building projects, including a calculator and a keyboard
- Learn Robotics Programming - Second EditionFebruary 2021€20.99Develop an extendable smart robot capable of performing a complex series of actions with Python and Raspberry Pi
- Architecting High-Performance Embedded SystemsFebruary 2021€23.99Explore the complete process of developing systems based on field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs), including the design of electronic circuits and the construction and debugging of prototype embedded devices
- Mastering Linux Device Driver DevelopmentJanuary 2021€23.99Master the art of developing customized device drivers for your embedded Linux systems
- Practical Python Programming for IoTNovember 2020€20.99Leverage Python and Raspberry Pi to create complex IoT applications capable of creating and detecting movement and measuring distance, light, and a host of other environmental conditions
- MicroPython ProjectsApril 2020€24.99Explore MicroPython through a series of hands-on projects and learn to design and build your own embedded systems using the MicroPython Pyboard, ESP32, the STM32 IoT Discovery kit, and the OpenMV camera module.
- IoT and Edge Computing for Architects - Second EditionMarch 2020€23.99
Implementing edge and IoT systems from sensors to clouds with communication systems, analytics, and security
- Hands-On ROS for Robotics ProgrammingFebruary 2020€23.99Take your ROS skills to the next level by implementing complex robot structures in a ROS simulation
- ROS Robotics Projects - Second EditionDecember 2019€23.99Build exciting robotics projects such as mobile manipulators, self-driving cars, and industrial robots powered by ROS, machine learning, and virtual reality
- Hands-On Internet of Things with MQTTOctober 2019€20.99Develop a variety of projects and connect them to microcontrollers and web servers using the lightweight messaging protocol MQTT
- Hands-On Embedded Programming with QtJuly 2019€20.99A comprehensive guide that will get you up and running with embedded software development using Qt5
- Internet of Things Projects with ESP32March 2019€15.99Create and program Internet of Things projects using the Espressif ESP32.