Items 1-15 of 23
- Mastering Tableau 2021 - Third EditionMay 2021€20.99Build, design, and improve advanced business intelligence solutions using Tableau’s latest features, including Tableau Prep Builder, Tableau Hyper, and Tableau Server
- Master in Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Service [Video]May 2021€13.99Enhance your skills with comprehensive knowledge on Power BI Desktop, Power BI Online, and the required hands-on experience to solve real-time industry-based Power BI projects
- The Complete Tableau Bootcamp for Aspiring Data Scientists [Video]March 2021€101.99Learn to create stunning visualizations without writing code
- Tableau Prep CookbookMarch 2021€20.99Explore common and not-so-common data transformation scenarios and solutions to become well-versed with Tableau Prep and create efficient and powerful data pipelines
- Business Intelligence with Microsoft Power BI - with Material [Video]February 2021€9.99Make your data speak with the help of Power BI tools from Microsoft, including Power Query, Power View, and the Power BI service
- Metabase Up and RunningSeptember 2020€23.99Ask questions of your data and gain insights to make better business decisions using the open source business intelligence tool, Metabase
- Learning Tableau 2020 - Fourth EditionAugust 2020€20.99Gain a solid foundation to learn Tableau, and develop the skills and abilities required for an advanced mastery of the tool. Whether you're new to Tableau or have been using it years, you will benefit from this book.
- CCBA® and CBAP® Certifications Study GuideMay 2020€15.99A handy, on-the-job reference filled with real-life scenarios to help you achieve the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) and Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA®) certifications
- Learning Splunk [Video]March 2020€93.99Build a Splunk instance, and learn the concepts and terminology you need to produce insightful data reports and dashboard from data
- DAX CookbookMarch 2020€23.99Solve real-world business problems by learning how to create common industry key performance indicators and other calculations using DAX within Microsoft products such as Power BI, SQL Server, and Excel.
- Hands-On Business Intelligence with DAXJanuary 2020€18.99Implement business intelligence (BI), data modeling, and data analytics within Microsoft products such as Power BI, SQL Server, and Excel
- Learn Power BISeptember 2019€20.99Solve business challenges with Microsoft Power BI's advanced visualization and data analysis techniques
- TIBCO Spotfire: A Comprehensive Primer - Second EditionApril 2019€18.99Create innovative informatics solutions with TIBCO Spotfire
- Microsoft Power BI Complete ReferenceDecember 2018€26.99Design, develop, and master efficient Power BI solutions for impactful business insights
- Apache Superset Quick Start GuideDecember 2018€15.99Integrate open source data analytics and build business intelligence on SQL databases with Apache Superset. The quick, intuitive nature for data visualization in a web application makes it easy for creating interactive dashboards.