- Practical Machine Learning with RAugust 2019$10.00RRP $27.99 Save 64%Understand how machine learning works and get hands-on experience in using R to build algorithms that can solve several real-world problems.
- Mastering Machine Learning with R - Third EditionJanuary 2019$10.00RRP $31.99 Save 69%Stay updated with expert techniques for solving data analytics and machine learning challenges and gain insights from complex projects and power up your applications
- Machine Learning with R Quick Start GuideMarch 2019$10.00RRP $23.99 Save 58%Learn how to use R to apply powerful machine learning methods and gain insight into real-world applications using clustering, logistic regressions, random forests, support vector machine, and more.
- Machine Learning with R - Third EditionApril 2019$8.00RRP $31.99 Save 75%Solve real-world data problems with R and machine learning
- Hands-On Time Series Analysis with RMay 2019$10.00RRP $27.99 Save 64%Build efficient forecasting models using traditional time series models and machine learning algorithms.
- Hands-On Microservices with RustJanuary 2019$10.00RRP $35.99 Save 72%A comprehensive guide in developing and deploying high performance microservices with Rust
- Hands-On Exploratory Data Analysis with RMay 2019$10.00RRP $23.99 Save 58%Learn exploratory data analysis concepts using powerful R packages to enhance your R data analysis skills
- Deep Learning with R for BeginnersMay 2019$10.00RRP $39.99 Save 75%Explore the world of neural networks by building powerful deep learning models using the R ecosystem
- Applied Unsupervised Learning with RMarch 2019$10.00RRP $27.99 Save 64%Design clever algorithms that discover hidden patterns and draw responses from unstructured, unlabeled data
- Applied Supervised Learning with RMay 2019$10.00RRP $35.99 Save 72%Explore supervised machine learning with R by studying popular real-world uses cases such as object detection in driverless cars, customer churn, and default prediction
- Advanced Machine Learning with RMay 2019$10.00RRP $39.99 Save 75%Master machine learning techniques with real-world projects that interface TensorFlow with R, H2O, MXNet, and other languages