Taking the time to learn data analysis and data science skills can make you an incredibly valuable technology professional. Explore Packt’s extensive selection of data science and analytics eBooks and videos to master the tools and approaches that are powering our data-driven future.
Items 1-15 of 24
- Python Data Analysis - Third EditionDecember 2020$24.99An end-to-end guide to getting well-versed with data analysis pipelines using machine learning algorithms and techniques
- Data Engineering with PythonOctober 2020$24.99Build, monitor, and manage real-time data pipelines to create data engineering infrastructure efficiently using open-source Apache projects
- Hands-On SQL Server 2019 Analysis ServicesOctober 2020$31.99Get up to speed with the new features added to Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Analysis Services and create models to support your business
- Hands-On Gradient Boosting with XGBoost and scikit-learnOctober 2020$27.99Get to grips with building robust XGBoost models using Python and scikit-learn for deployment
- Live Longer with AISeptember 2020$20.99A fascinating journey from before birth to death on how technology can be harnessed to help us live healthier, longer, and better lives
- Deep Learning for BeginnersSeptember 2020$27.99Implementing supervised, unsupervised, and generative deep learning (DL) models using Keras, TensorFlow, and PyTorch
- Learning Tableau 2020 - Fourth EditionAugust 2020$27.99Gain a solid foundation to learn Tableau, and develop the skills and abilities required for an advanced mastery of the tool. Whether you're new to Tableau or have been using it years, you will benefit from this book.
- The Data Science Workshop - Second EditionAugust 2020$27.99Gain expert guidance on how to successfully develop machine learning models in Python and build your own unique data platforms
- Python Algorithmic Trading CookbookAugust 2020$31.99Implement investment strategies using real market data to perform effective financial and data analysis using Python
- Learn Amazon SageMakerAugust 2020$31.99Quickly build and deploy machine learning models without managing infrastructure, and improve productivity using Amazon SageMaker’s capabilities such as Amazon SageMaker Studio, Autopilot, Experiments, Debugger, and Model Monitor
- Hands-On Graph Analytics with Neo4jAugust 2020$31.99Discover how to use Neo4j to identify relationships within complex and large graph datasets using graph modeling, graph algorithms, and machine learning
- The Statistics and Calculus with Python WorkshopAugust 2020$24.99With examples and activities that help you achieve real results, applying calculus and statistical methods relevant to advanced data science has never been so easy
- Machine Learning for Algorithmic Trading - Second EditionJuly 2020$34.99Leverage machine learning to design and back-test automated trading strategies for real-world markets using pandas, TA-Lib, scikit-learn, LightGBM, SpaCy, Gensim, TensorFlow 2, Zipline, backtrader, Alphalens, and pyfolio.
- The Infinite RetinaMay 2020$20.99A compelling and insightful look at the future of Spatial Computing, and how this cutting-edge technology is changing the way we do business across seven primary industries, and what it means for humanity as a whole.
- Hands-On Exploratory Data Analysis with PythonMarch 2020$27.99Discover techniques to summarize the characteristics of your data using PyPlot, NumPy, SciPy, and Pandas