Instant IntroJs [Instant]
|Print & eBook also available on:|
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Quickly look up the features of the IntroJs library
- Create step-by-step help and introductions for websites with minimum programming experience
- Contains many examples of introductions including multi-page introductions
- Learn how to customize and develop the IntroJs library
- Learn how to use IntroJs with other server-side frameworks
Table of ContentsInstant IntroJs
- Instant IntroJs
- So, what is IntroJs?
- Step 1 – requirements
- Step 3 – configuration
- Using the <script> tag
- AMD and CommonJs
- And that's it
- Quick start
- Step 1 – defining elements
- Using element attributes
- Step 2 – calling the start() method
- Hello World
- How it works
- Top 7 features you need to know about
- introJs.setOption(option, value)
- Method chaining
- Integrating IntroJs with other frameworks
- Ruby on Rails
- Yii Framework
- Tool tips
- Highlight area
- Localization and the Right to Left version
- Changing button labels
- Building projects
- Getting ready
- make build
- Events and callbacks
- Multipage introduction
- How it works
- People and places you should get to know
- IntroJs official website
- API documentation
- The GitHub repository
- Issue tracker
- Google group
- Twitter and personal blogs
Download the code and support files for this book.
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Create step-by-step introductions for websites and applications
- Use HTML attributes and JSON configuration to create introductions
- Explore the main IntroJs functions and events
- Integrate IntroJs with other server-side libraries such as Ruby on Rails and PHP Yii
- Develop and customize the library to create custom introductions
- Produce many types of introductions including multi-page introduction
- Get to grips with the localization and use of the RTL version of IntroJs
Instant IntroJs teaches you how to work with key IntroJs methods and events to create awesome step-by-step introductions. This book contains numerous examples of introductions and help pages with detailed explanations. It also shows you how to customize the library with your preferred stylesheet or integrate it with other server-side frameworks.
Instant IntroJs teaches you how to work with the IntroJs API, methods, and events to create step-by-step introductions for websites and applications.
This book will give you the knowledge to make the preferred changes to IntroJs in order to build a customized introduction. Instant IntroJs provides many examples of introductions and helps you with using HTML attributes and JSON configurations, as well as some descriptions about how to use and integrate IntroJs with other server-side libraries, such as Ruby on Rails and PHP Yii. You will be provided with information about the latest features of IntroJs that include multi-page introductions, creating introductions using JSON configuration and HTML attributes, methods to change or customize the library, and more.
Instant IntroJs provides full and detailed examples of step-by-step introductions to help you easily learn and use the latest version of the IntroJs library.
Get to grips with a new technology, understand what it is and what it can do for you, and then get to work with the most important features and tasks. A simple starter that will guide you through IntroJs from scratch to advanced topics using a simple step by step approach with useful examples along the way.
Who this book is for