- Designing Distributed Systems with .NET and AzureJune 2022$27.99Design scalable distributed systems by understanding the benefits and shortcomings of monolithic, microservice, and hybrid approaches and make more informed business decisions
- Ceph: Designing and Implementing Scalable Storage SystemsJanuary 2019$34.99Get to grips with the unified, highly scalable distributed storage system and learn how to design and implement it.
- Concurrent and Distributed Computing with Python [Video]December 2018$124.99Implement concurrency in your apps using Celery, and Pyro, and make your Python apps distributed with AWS
- Learn Apache MesosOctober 2018$27.99Scale applications with high availability and optimized resource management across data centers
- Distributed Computing with GoFebruary 2018$31.99A tutorial leading the aspiring Go developer to full mastery of Golang's distributed features.
- Learning Ceph - Second EditionOctober 2017$39.99Implement and manage your software-defined, massively scalable storage system
- Advanced Solutions in Go - Testing and Distributed Systems [Video]September 2017$124.99Bridge the gap between basic understanding of Go and use of its advanced features
- Distributed Computing in Java 9June 2017$35.99Explore the power of distributed computing to write concurrent, scalable applications in Java
- Distributed Computing with PythonApril 2016$27.99Harness the power of multiple computers using Python through this fast-paced informative guide
- Apache Mesos EssentialsJune 2015$31.99Build and execute robust and scalable applications using Apache Mesos
- Learning NServiceBusAugust 2013$23.99Calling all .NET developers suffering unreliable web services. This tutorial will teach you the stabilising force of Service Oriented Architecture using NServiceBus. Now you can build systems that automatically compensate for failure.