- VMware vRealize Configuration Manager CookbookJuly 2016$27.99RRP $39.99 Save 30%Over 80 recipes to teach you the power of vRealize Configuration Manager 5.8 to provide automated and continuous configuration management
- Puppet 5 Cookbook - Fourth EditionJune 2018$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Write custom plugins for Puppet, including facts, providers, and functions
- Puppet 5 Beginner's Guide - Third EditionOctober 2017$22.39RRP $31.99 Save 30%Puppet 5 Beginner's Guide, Third Edition is a practical guide that gets you up and running with the very latest features of Puppet 5.
- Professional Azure SQL Database Administration - Second EditionJuly 2019$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Leverage the features of Azure SQL database and become an expert in data management
- Practical Site Reliability EngineeringNovember 2018$22.39RRP $31.99 Save 30%Focus on leveraging the proven, potential and promising technologies for easily and quickly adopting the unique capabilities of the SRE field.
- Practical OneOpsApril 2017$22.39RRP $31.99 Save 30%Transform the way you develop and launch new products for the customers by leveraging OneOps
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Cookbook - Second EditionNovember 2016$33.59RRP $47.99 Save 30%Over 60 applicable recipes to administer and manage System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch
- Mastering Puppet 5September 2018$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Leverage Puppet 5 for medium to large scale enterprise deployment.
- Mastering Ansible - Second EditionMarch 2017$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Master the ins and outs of advanced operations with Ansible
- Learning Ansible 2 - Second EditionNovember 2016$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Learn everything you need to manage and handle your systems with ease with Ansible 2 using this comprehensive guide
- Chef Cookbook - Third EditionFebruary 2017$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Master over 80 incredibly effective recipes to manage the day-to-day complications in your infrastructure
- Ansible Quick Start GuideSeptember 2018$16.79RRP $23.99 Save 30%Configure Ansible and start coding YAML playbooks using the appropriate modules