Cloud & Networking
Cloud computing can improve efficiency and agility, but it also presents considerable challenges to software engineers and technology leaders. Learn cloud computing skills with Packt’s extensive range of cloud computing eBooks and videos, and discover how to manage the complexity of modern cloud systems in a way that drives real organizational value.
Items 1-15 of 24
- Mastering Linux AdministrationMay 2021$34.99Develop advanced skills for working with Linux systems on-premises and in the cloud
- Keycloak: Identity and Access Management for Modern ApplicationsMay 2021$27.99Learn to leverage the advanced capabilities of Keycloak, an open-source identity and access management solution, to enable authentication and authorization in applications
- Architecting Google Cloud SolutionsApril 2021$31.99Achieve your business goals and build highly available, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure by designing robust and cost-effective solutions as a Google Cloud Architect.
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 - Char Device Drivers and Kernel SynchronizationMarch 2021$0.00Discover how to write high-quality character driver code, interface with userspace, work with chip memory, and gain an in-depth understanding of working with hardware interrupts and kernel synchronization
- Linux Kernel ProgrammingMarch 2021$31.99Learn how to write high-quality kernel module code, solve common Linux kernel programming issues, and understand the fundamentals of Linux kernel internals
- Kubernetes in Production Best PracticesMarch 2021$24.99Design, build, and operate scalable and reliable Kubernetes infrastructure for production
- Zabbix 5 IT Infrastructure Monitoring CookbookFebruary 2021$31.99Discover practical recipes to help you efficiently monitor enterprise IT infrastructure for Windows, Linux, and networking
- AWS for Solutions ArchitectsFebruary 2021$27.99Apply cloud design patterns to overcome real-world challenges by building scalable, secure, highly available, and cost-effective solutions
- AWS for System AdministratorsFebruary 2021$27.99Take your AWS SysOps skills to the next level by learning infrastructure automation techniques using CloudFormation, Terraform, and Boto3
- Mastering Python for Networking and Security - Second EditionJanuary 2021$27.99Tackle security and networking issues using Python libraries such as Nmap, requests, asyncio, and scapy
- Cloud Native with KubernetesJanuary 2021$27.99Harness Kubernetes’ extensibility to deploy modern patterns and learn to effectively handle production issues
- Kubernetes and Docker: The Container Masterclass [Video]December 2020$99.99Discover everything you need to know to build, ship, run, and manage containerized web applications efficiently on local premises and on the cloud
- Mastering Ubuntu Server - Third EditionDecember 2020$34.99This is the third edition of the bestselling one-stop resource for sysadmins and DevOps professionals to learn, configure and use Ubuntu 20.04 for their day-to-day operations and deployments.
- Azure DevOps ExplainedDecember 2020$27.99Implement real-world DevOps and cloud deployment scenarios using Azure Repos, Azure Pipelines, and other Azure DevOps tools
- Kubernetes and Docker - An Enterprise GuideNovember 2020$27.99Apply Kubernetes beyond the basics of Kubernetes clusters by implementing IAM using OIDC and Active Directory, Layer 4 load balancing using MetalLB, advanced service integration, security, auditing, and CI/CD