Below are some of the frequently asked questions we receive, if your question isn't answered here then please contact us here.
Packt eBooks and Videos
Once you complete your eBook purchase, the download link for your eBook will be available in your Packt account. You can access your eBook by following the steps below:
- Login to your account
- Click on "My Account"
- Click on "My eBooks"
- Expand the accordion of the eBook you want to download, click the "+"
- Click "Download" and select the format you desire
If you own an eBook and are viewing the product page you can also download it from here
Packt eBooks can be downloaded as a PDF, EPUB or MOBI file. They can also be viewed online.
Yes, if you follow the previous instructions on how to download an eBook and select "Send to Kindle" you will be able to enter your Kindle details and send the file. There is however a 50MB limit on sending files to Kindle.
Code download files can be found under the download option in the My Account page by following the steps of "How I can download eBooks?"
If you have purchased our eBook from another source, please follow the below steps to download the code files.• Register on our website using your email address and the password.
• Move the mouse pointer on the ‘Support’ tab at the top
• Click on ‘Code Downloads & Errata’
• Type the name of the book in the search box
• Select the book for which you’re looking to download the code files
• Choose from the drop down where you purchased this book from
• Click on ‘Code Download link’
Once you complete your Video purchase, the download link for your Video will be available in your Packt account. You can download your video by following the steps below:•Login to your account
•Click on "My Account"
•Click on "My Video"
•To Expand the accordion of the video you want to download, click the "+"
If you own a Video and are viewing the product page you can also download it from here
MP4 is the only available format for Packt Videos.